This lovely home built in 1986 is located in the beautiful city of Rancho Santa Margarita. The home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, two car garage, laminate flooring, vaulted ceilings…
Purchasing a home is a very exciting process, and the first step is to contact us! We’ll first talk about your needs and get you set up with a lender who can qualify you for a loan if you need one. Once the lender gives us the thumbs up, we’ll begin looking for that perfect house. Our next step will be to put an offer on a home. We assess the home’s value and agree on the terms of the offer before sending it to the seller for their consideration.
Once our offer is accepted, we move into escrow. If you’ve ever made an informal bet with a friend, you may have asked a third person to hold the money until the wager was complete. Once a purchase price is agreed upon between the buyer and the seller, they then do something similar by opening an escrow. The escrow process helps protect all parties involved in the transaction.
Money is put into escrow and is held by a neutral third party (escrow agent) while the terms of the agreement are being executed. The agent’s role is to carry out the instructions that were agreed upon by both parties. When all the terms of the agreement are met, the money is released. Escrow can be involved in anything from a residential purchase to purchases made on multi-million dollar building projects. The escrow period of the home buying process is traditionally 30 days long. However, both parties may agree to a different time table. As your agents, we coordinate with your escrow officer, loan officer and all other parties involved to be sure the transaction goes smoothly.
Once all terms of the agreement are met we close escrow, transfer final payments and hand over keys! Who you choose to represent you is crucial. We prepare and negotiate your offer to get you the best deal possible while beating out the competition. Connect with us and we’ll walk you through the process from start to finish, and show you how we make buying home in Orange County easy.
The first step in the process of selling your home is to contact us to represent you. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. We will ensure your home selling experience is a good one; with the ultimate goal being your home selling at peak value.
After you connect with us, we will sit down and go over the process of selling your home in detail. We’ll then assess your home and create a custom marketing plan. From there, we prepare and market your home. Our proven marketing strategy will ensure maximum buyer demand for your property. Once offers are received we will present them to you and discuss which offer is best for you and your specific situation. After an offer is accepted we will open escrow, execute the contract, remove contingencies and distribute funds.
Going through the process of selling your home can seem over whelming if you don’t have the right help. We have the tools, skills and experience to sell your home at maximum market value. If you are thinking about selling your home please, we would love to sit down and answer any questions you might have.
Marketing a home property is an incredibly important part of the sale process. We consider it extremely important to stay on the cutting edge of technology in every aspect of marketing. Our proven marketing strategy will get the results you’re looking for when selling your house. Proper marketing creates demand, demand assures your home selling for the best price possible. Here are a few of the ways we do that.
- Videos - We do video walkthroughs to give buyers a detailed look at every inch of your home before they step foot inside. These videos are easily accessible to buyers on sites like MLS, Zillow, and Realtor.com.
- High Quality Pictures - One of our goals is to get as many potential buyers into your house as possible; this helps increase the demand for your home. A buyer’s decision on whether or not to go see a property is largely based on the pictures they see of the home. That’s why we consider it extremely important to be sure the pictures representing your home are of the highest quality. Each of our listings are captured by a professional architectural photographer.
- Social Media - Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter & Instagram are untapped resources for advertising real estate. While most Realtors ignore this form of marketing, we embrace it by promoting your listing to thousands of local perspective buyers.
- Door to Door Marketing - Sometimes finding a buyer can be as easy as knocking on someone’s door. We make a point to go through the neighborhood and personally let them know about the home for sale near them. A lot of times they will know someone who is looking to move and are excited to pass it on to them.
- Open Houses - We put a premium on offering multiple open houses weekly. This allows buyers in the area to view the property easily & will help spread the word in the active real estate community. If a buyer walks through an open house with their realtor & it is not a good fit for that client the realtor might think of an alternative client that would be great fit for your home.
- MLS - The MLS is a marketplace where realtors & buyers can find homes for sale. We don’t just list your home on the MLS & wait for activity; we apply all aspects of our marketing to your MLS listings (flyers, videos, pictures) so when people are searching through the MLS, your home stands out as not only the best option but the property with the most information on it.
- Print Media - Print media can help create a lasting impression on buyers coming in to view your house. We distribute premium flyers showing off your property at all our open houses & throughout the neighborhood.
If you’re thinking about selling your home, contact us, we’ll discuss your situation and put together a marketing plan that fits your home perfectly.